"Erwin the little patient" is the hero of a well-known book by Dr Grönemeyer (a professor of medicine), who explains to little ones some basics they ought to know about their body. What a fun, instructive way to show children how the human body is built! Our plush doll Erwin is not only a soft friend to snuggle up to: playfully he helps inquisitive young minds to understand about the correlation of human organs. The colour-coded plush heart, kidneys, stomach etc., fixed by Velcro, can be taken out and put back again, at the right place where they belong. Every Erwin doll comes with a picture booklet explaining about the vital organs and their functions.
Erwin - The Little Patient from sigikid on Vimeo.
- The doll's tummy can be opened and closed by zipper
- Contains all vital organs of the body
- All parts are colour-coded to make it easy to re-assemble
- Comes with a little booklet explaining about the function of each organ
- Material:90% Polyester, 10% Baumwolle
- Inner material :Polyester
- Recommended age:2-4 years
- Machine washable, gentle cycle, 30 °C; please do not use any fabric softener
- Size (W x H x L in cm):19 x 10 x 44